Specialty Medical Group Qualifies for $17,529 Incentives

Medical Group

A Grand Rapids based specialty medical group recently designed and built a new space for their practice.  MYESCO (a registered CE and DTE Trade Ally) worked with their design build team to evaluate different HVAC system times and lighting types to ensure their facility would operate as efficient as possible in the future.

A final design was established showing that the entire building (HVAC, building envelope, and lighting) is 43.3% more efficient than ASHRAE 90.1-2007.  Based on these results, the building earned a $17,529 Incentive Check from Consumers Energy and DTE from their respective utility incentive programs.

A building’s first cost is roughly 15% of the total life cost of the building.   This means that after the initial move in, an owner will spend roughly 6 times more on the operation of the building. Maintenance, equipment replacements, and energy usage add up over time to make up the other 85% of costs.  Let MYESCO show you the choices for your building that will help save you the most in the long run!

Other projects we’ve completed:

Harold Zeigler Auto Group

Muskegon Museum of Art

East Grand Rapids Schools

Tool and Die Manufacturer

Carson City-Crystal Area Schools